Equestrian Services & Support
As a Windermere Equestrian Living specialist, I provide an all-encompassing personal service for those buying or selling equestrian or lifestyle acreage property. Our specific knowledge of the local equestrian market and landscape is paramount for a successful transaction as we not only understand horse properties, but we are also horse (and alpaca) owners and enthusiasts ourselves.
- Buyer interview session to identify your new equestrian home priorities
- Detailed Blue Team Buyer Folder that includes:
- Market & community information (historical sales data by neighborhood, house style, etc., description of communities of interest)
- Information & tips on how we help you successfully achieve your goals
- Additional resources & tips (Multiple offer guidance, Preferred provider lists: lenders, inspectors, contractors, Tips on what not to do after you apply for a mortgage, What are Closing Costs, etc.)
- New home alert emails & Open House reminders
- Personal home tours and walk through guidance
- Weekly updates including follow up on any homes previewed i.e. pending, sold, etc.
- Professional offer representation & negotiation – listed and non-listed properties including Market Analysis to establish best offer price
- Professional transaction guidance & negotiation (neighborhood re-view, inspections, title review, home owner association review, transaction management)
- Complimentary detailed Market Analysis on Your Home
- Complimentary Home Preparation Consulting to Get You in ‘Sales Ready Condition’
- Preferred Provider List (Handyman, Windows, Cleaners, Lenders, Inspectors, etc)
- Complimentary professional
- Professional Photography (no additional charge)
- Comprehensive Marketing Plan: Maximum Internet & Social Media Exposure, NWMLS & more!
- Online Virtual Tour & Floor Plan (no additional charge)
- Direct Mailings: Just Listed (no additional charge)
- Public Open Houses & Area Brokers Opens
- Windermere Office Tour
- Woodinville Weekly Advertising (no additional charge)
- Prominent Signage
- In Home Marketing: Home Book & Special Feature Cards
- Guidance for Showing Your Home
- Daily/Weekly Updates on marketing, showings, stats & feedback
- Professional Representation & Offer Negotiation
- Once in Contract – ‘To Do’ List & Important Date Management for Buyer & Seller
- Professional Appraisal Packet & Meeting with Appraiser
In addition I have access to and personal relationships with a vast directory of trusted equine professionals in the area – vets, farriers, transport, and more.