In addition to being a certified Seniors Real Estate Specialists (SRES) I have taken the time to become Windermere Transition Specialists which extends the national certification through local networking & quarterly educational sessions on issues specific to Seniors (65+ population) in the Seattle-Eastside Area.
A Time of Transition
For many people, there comes a time when the lifestyle that used to fit them so perfectly no longer does so, prompting to find something more comfortable and better fitting. This can include downsizing, relocating to a warmer destination, or moving to a senior living community. Given that 20% of Americans will be over the age of 65 by the year 2030, many seniors will need help transitioning into the next phase of their lives. Windermere Senior Transitions was created for brokers specializing in these services.
Services and Support
As a Windermere Senior Transitions specialist I am committed and trained to understand your goals, concerns, and needs, and will provide the following:
- Establish a fair market value for your home
- Advise you on preparing your home for sale
- Home staging assistance
- Negotiate on your behalf to attain the highest price and best terms
- Assistance with downsizing, household goods moving services, packing and unpacking
- Antiques appraisers
- Household repairs
- Referrals for Legal services, healthcare services, and financial planning